The Dress Code is set to ensure an appropriate standard at the Club and is aimed at being presentably smart and tidy, and should be enforced.
On the course
- Generally clothing and footwear designed and sold specifically for golf. Trousers or shorts should be tailored for use with a belt.
- Socks will be worn at all times, long socks or short white socks are acceptable with short tailored trousers.
- Hats may be worn as designed.
- Men’s shirts or tops will be tucked in, Ladies may be un-tucked if close fitting.
Inappropriate: Denim items, cargo shorts, trainers, football shirts, collarless shirts.
In the Clubhouse
- Smart casual clothing, shirts with a collar and tailored trousers.
- Clean and dry golf apparel as for the course, including thin knit, polo necked jumpers.
- Spiked shoes (clean) are only permitted in the 19th.
- Golf hats will not be worn.
- Clean shirts (not used on the course that day) that are designed to be worn outside the trousers (no tails) may be worn, not tucked in.
- Sandals may be worn without socks for men and ladies.
- Proper, clean, boat style shoes enclosing the whole foot, may be worn without socks.
- A tailored jacket may be required in the dining room on a Sunday but is not required in the lounge or bar.